healthy hair

The Nature Of Your Hair

Choosing a shampoo, we all try to choose the one that contains natural ingredients. In this article we will analyze in detail what will bring our hair beauty and health.

What writing about that?

You should not trust in all advertising, among all shampoos that are most in demand among buyers, currently there is no such that would consist entirely of only natural ingredients.

Choosing a shampoo, be sure to pay attention to its composition: the first two words, which are one hundred percent likely to be there — it lauryl sulfate and, of course, water. Next on the list in the composition will be surfactant — a surfactant, without which no shampoo will not foam so abundantly. And also will not destroy dirt, fat and generally such a “shampoo” will be quite problematic to wash at least something. The basis of the shampoo and is water plus surfactant. However, surfactant, though helps to get rid of dirt, but it actively destroys the protection of our hair and scalp.

Much less harm is caused by a softer version of lauryl sulfate-a sodium Laureth sulfate, which is only a little relieve the severity of the problem. Various natural additives – plant extracts, proteins, various minerals, oils, vitamins and even products of insects and animals help to solve it more productively.

Soap in nature

In nature, there are many natural ingredients that have very good washing properties.

Clay copes with a lot of pollution, while it perfectly absorbs fat, as well as with all this has an antiseptic effect. Clay has long been used to cleanse oily hair and oily scalp, and used it to fight seborrhea. Since the clay has a fairly thick consistency, it is quite difficult to enter into the shampoo, so most often clay is used as the main component of hair masks.

For oily and dry hair will be useful to use dairy products. For washing heads use buttermilk or curdled milk. The only difference is that for dry hair is perfect buttermilk, and for fatty — buttermilk.

Henna is a powder that is produced from the leaves of lavsonia, which grows only in very hot countries. Henna is one of the oldest means used for hair coloring. Henna also remarkably absorbs excess sebum, while closing all the scales of the hair, and this is due to the Shine of the hair after its use.

Wonderful oil

It is worth to highlight the benefits of oils. Only thanks to them, cosmetologists and dermatologists solve the problems of softening, moisturizing and even protecting the scalp and hair. That is why, first of all, your attention should be paid to the oil, if your hair is damaged or dry.

Castor oil is able to restore the elasticity of the skin, is also a great moisturizer. The hair are very flexible and soft. In the shampoo this oil is included only in the hydrogenated (i.e. diluted with water) form.

Jojoba oil-in its structure strongly resembles liquid wax, which only increases its penetrating power. This feature allows the oil to affect not only the surface, but even the deepest layers of hair and skin.

Avocado oil-you can not miss it, because it is just as well helps to moisturize the scalp and hair.

Almond oil-used for sensitive skin, as it is able to soothe. Hair become more manageable.

Coconut oil restores damaged hair because it compensates for the loss of proteins. It protects the hair from many harmful effects, including aggressive ultraviolet rays, which are harmful even for the healthiest hair.

One hundred percent!

Keratin-a protein, which consists of hair 70%, the remaining 30% are various vitamins, lipids, water and pigment. But preserve their natural composition on all 100% manages very rarely. If the problem of your hair is connected with destruction, a lack of protein, it will help the shampoo with a high content of keratin.

Amino acids are a structural part of keratin. If they are included in the shampoo, then rest assured, they are “I’m sealing” the hair’s keratin that will only hasten their recovery.

Silk protein-a protein that moisturizes and nourishes our hair, it restores their structure and gives additional volume.

Wheat protein strengthens the cuticle of the hair, many times increasing its vitality and density, thereby creating the effect of volume and density.

Comfort and dryness

Hair drying is the final touch in a pleasant hair washing procedure. Hair dryer makes hair brittle, so we should not rush to turn it on, and it is better to proceed to the hot styling, when the hair is already a little wet, but not wet.

First, wrap them with a clean, soft towel, throw your head back and gently squeeze to absorb moisture, but do not wipe. Let the hair dry a little, and only then they can begin to dry with a Hairdryer.

Comments are closed.